Views
Helpful
Replies

Hello Cisco Community! It’s us, ThousandEyes

Scott Wrench
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Cisco Community!

I’m genuinely excited to say hello and introduce the ThousandEyes team. My name is Scott, and I lead Customer Engineering Operations.   My team is dedicated to improving our support experience and helping people get the most out of our platform. 

This forum has been in the works for some time now, and it’s great to get to finally be able to bring you on board! We’ve been looking for ways to engage with you as members on the product, the experience, and also to provide help where we can. Whether that’s answering questions, writing up some killer resource docs (I’m especially proud of the team for the updated FAQ) or just giving you a thumbs-up for a great question – we’re excited to be able to call Cisco Community home.  

What can you expect from the team? 

We will be present and engaged – answering general questions, collecting feedback, developing new help resources and maybe some other fun and surprises along the way!  

I’ve included our bios below and would love to hear from you – feel free to leave a reply to this post with a hello and the answer to this question if you know it: When did the new integration between ThousandEyes and AppDyamics go live? 

Meet the team: 

Scott Wrench 

I’m a 23-year Cisco veteran and have had multiple roles in technical support.  I’m passionate about customer advocacy, and I’m thrilled to a part of a community that encourages conversations between our users.  I’ll be working with my team to bring you new content on a regular basis. 

Abdiel 

I’ve worked for Cisco over 4 years as a Technical Support Engineer, and later as a team lead of the AAA Security team in Mexico. I also spent a year working in AWS Security and finally came to ThousandEyes Customer Engineering team to lead innovation projects in ThousandEyes.  I’m excited to be the chief moderator for the ThousandEyes forum. 

SME Backgrounds 

Our SME team is comprised of members of 3 teams with different specialties.  Our Professional Services members design and implement solutions for our customers.  Our Technical Account Managers work closely with assigned customers as proactive product experts.  Lastly, our Support team provides solutions to customer’s technical challenges.  Members of all 3 teams bring an array of experience and industry certifications to our forum. 

0 Replies 0