cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hello ThousandEyes!!

chrismeisner
Level 1
Level 1
  • Which features do you use, and how long did the implementation take? 
    • We just stood up our instance of ThousandEyes and have some tests set up to monitor Internet, WAN and end-user monitoring. It took a couple weeks to get things going. Being new to the platform we had some learning to do. However, we had a couple calls with ThousandEyes and they were able to help us get things going. It was a very positive experience. 
  • What business problems did you solve using ThousandEyes? Do you have an interesting use case to share? 
    • We are looking for better visibility across our VPN tunnels between sites, datacenters as well as to our cloud environment. Using endpoint agent to gauge user experience for remote workers to cloud and on-perm apps.
  • What do you like most about the ThousandEyes platform? 
    • Personally I like how I can see across the WAN and get information about the ISP devices so when we have a problem and can show/tell them exactly what I'm seeing. This way I avoid the usual answer of "It's not us it's you."
  • Do you have any exciting plans with the ThousandEyes platform?  
    • We are planning to deploy the endpoint agents companywide in order to get good insight on the user experience.  As well as build out the WAN portion more. 
2 Replies 2

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@chrismeisner - congrats on getting your instance of ThousandEyes stood up! I'm glad to hear that the calls with our engineers helped. Were there any resources or people you worked with that were extra helpful in particular? I'd love to give them a shout-out. 

We'll be in touch within the next two weeks with more details on how to claim your tshirt!

@Tyler Langston Awesome news on the T-shirt and yes, Kyle Jaeger and Prenella Semma have been extremely helpful in getting us up and running. Thanks