Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitoring with Thousand Eyes

ThinkSmar3ter
Level 1
Level 1

My entry to get some TEs swag.

• Which features do you use, and how long did the implementation take? 

Implementation of TE definitely took a few months to setup with tweaking and perfecting the solution to fit our needs but in the end the time put into it was worth the outcome of visibility and having the results always helps prove that. 

• What business problems did you solve using ThousandEyes? Do you have an interesting use case to share? 

The biggest problem was proving it wasn't our internal network. TE has greatly helped prove that MSFT problems or any other external ISP issue was not our own problem. This greatly took stress off of our internal network team.

• What do you like most about the ThousandEyes platform? 

The network trace visibility with all the nodes/hops written out is my favorite part of TE. The actual diagram/topology is a great visualization tool to be able to send to others.

• Do you have any exciting plans with the ThousandEyes platform?  

Nothing set in stone but I would like to try the new RoomOS integration!

1 Reply 1

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@ThinkSmar3ter - great to hear from you, thank you for sharing! If you do end up tinkering with the RoomOS integration let us know your impressions!

We'll be in touch over the next two weeks with more details on how to claim your tshirt!