cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New to CTF Challenges and Thousand Eyes

Aarthi S.
Level 1
Level 1

I'm completely new to these CTF challenges and am familiarizing myself with the UI and all things Thousand Eyes.  These CTF Challenges are a great way to get accustomed to everything and learn the product.  However, I wish these challenges were available for a longer time frame.  One week is a little hard to learn the interface and get accustomed to the CTF lingo (I've been deducted points for not figuring out a challenge :))

I can see how these challenges can get addictive. 

3 Replies 3

Tyler Langston
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Howdy and welcome @Aarthi S. ! I hear you on the CTF missions being addictive, they're so much fun and a great way to learn. 

There is a systemic limitation when setting events that disallows us from extending them for longer than a week, but I'll get your feedback submitted to help make the case that having a longer duration would be helpful. 

Hoping to see you on our board more as you explore and have additional questions!

eruizrub
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Indeed,  I Love CTF, a great way to show us more about the platform and learning and having fun!

Lauram2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Agree, it is a nice way to learn and reassure that you are going on the right path, super useful!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card