cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Proactive monitoring dashboard for Zoom on Thousand Eyes

sagar.madhok1
Level 1
Level 1

While Zoom as an App does exist, is there a way to drill down further within the City for Zoom related infrastructure?

Also, lately I have been thinking how can I view the data in reverse? As in if the destination’Zoom’ is facing internet issues on their side?

1 Reply 1

Eric_Liu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sagar, I am not very sure about what City for Zoom related infrastructure you refer to.

For zoom monitoring, we would recommend AST (Automated Session Test) running on Endpoint agents. These tests would be executed only when a user uses an application (for example: Zoom) on their device. The data collected from these tests can be used for troubleshooting issues faced by the user while using the application. This KB is about how to configure AST test:

https://docs.thousandeyes.com/product-documentation/end-user-monitoring/automated-session-test/configure-automated-session-tests

The Path Visualization view will shed some light on what and where the problem may reside.

I hope you find this answer useful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.