cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't make a change in UWM, error "Operation will attempt to downgrade core components"?

webstercc1
Level 1
Level 1

uwm-error.png

hi,

In VIRL Server -> System Configuration I attempt to turn on the ramdisk setting. This brings up this error screen above. The error shows, "Operation will attempt to downgrade core components."? I'm not exactly sure what this means. I have a fresh install of VIRL that I did this week. It seems to be working fine otherwise.

The only other thing that is weird is the System Upgrade screen shown below.system-upgrade.PNG

There is a triangle before Release. I am using 1.2.84 I downloaded this week. If I hover over the 1.2.84 a tooltip comes up that says, "Available version 1.2.83".

Anyone have any ideas what is going on?

I would like to change the ramdisk setting and other System Configuration settings but I am afraid I will break things.

thanks,

Andy

1 Reply 1

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Andy,

Apologies for the delay in responding to you, Hope you have got the issue resolved. If not please post you question on the new space - https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/groups/virl. For related info please refer - Get error in UWM when attempting to make changes: Some upgrade prerequisites are not met:... - 105200 - The Cisco Learni…

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: