cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

create vlan in UCS and add to vlan group ( uplink)

odahlqvist
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

need some guidance , want to create vlan in UCS and add this to a uplink via a vlan group , but how should that workflow look lite exactly tried but he can´t add the vlan to the vlan group, i can choose vlan and then do it but i want to create a vlan and then put it on the vlan group in the same workflow, and how does the Multivlan conversion comes into play here or not

confused

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ppenmeth
Level 4
Level 4

Try the attached workflow. It has a custom task which converts the UCS VLAN to Multi VLAN identity to add the created VLAN to VLAN group.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ppenmeth
Level 4
Level 4

Try the attached workflow. It has a custom task which converts the UCS VLAN to Multi VLAN identity to add the created VLAN to VLAN group.

Hi

Thanks , that was perfect I changed the convert part to the one in the  new version 6.5 ( that we are running now)  same as in your flow and it worked fine  , I don't know exactly where the first conversion flow  I used came from and failed

something in there was not working with the UCS.

I am still puzzled,  but if I understand this right we need the complete DN from UCS to make this add to vlan group to work , but i haven't seen any info about why exactly, because add a vlan is one thing and another to use it in the same workflow and attach it to the vlan group, what I know of is the only way to get the vlan on a uplink via UCS D.

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer