Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

external calls are forwarded to directory extension

CRUZPEREZ518
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
I have a problem in my CUCM, when external calls are made and the extension is busy or does not answer, the call is transferred to an extension in my directory, this also happens when the switch is restarted, I assume that call forwarding is configured to this one extension but I don't want them to be forwarded to this extension but to another.
I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

4 RESPUESTAS 4

Go to the configuration page for the directory number and look at the "Call Forward No Answer - External" and "Call Forward Busy - External" settings. If I'm right, those should show an extension (and have a calling search space configured). You can change the target of the call forward there.

---------------------------------

Vaya a la página de configuración del número de directorio y observe las configuraciones "Desvío de llamadas sin respuesta - Externo" y "Desvío de llamadas ocupado - Externo". Si estoy en lo cierto, deberían mostrar una extensión (y tener configurado un espacio de búsqueda de llamadas). Puede cambiar el destino del desvío de llamadas allí.

Maren

I already checked and the number does not have any forwarding, I suppose it is another configuration, because when they call the direct number, there is a menu configured but when that menu is finished, if the call is not answered, that is when that external call is forwarded to the directory extension .

When you say "when they call the direct number, there is a menu configured but when that menu is finished", that sounds like the call is being answered by an auto-attendant like Cisco Unity Connection. Is that the case?
One way to know what CUCM is doing with the call is to use the Dialed Number Analyzer. If the DNA is showing the call going to CUC (and I suspect it might be) then the forwarding is part of the Call Handler configuration. Check the DNA and CUC and let us know what you find.

--------------------------------------------

Cuando dice "cuando llaman al número directo, hay un menú configurado pero cuando ese menú termina", suena como si la llamada fuera respondida por una operadora automática como Cisco Unity Connection. ¿Es ese el caso?
Una forma de saber qué está haciendo CUCM con la llamada es utilizar el Dialed Number Analyzer. Si el DNA muestra que la llamada va a CUC (y sospecho que podría serlo), entonces el reenvío es parte de la configuración del administrador de llamadas. Revisa el DNA y el CUC y cuéntanos qué encuentras.

Maren

It is a somewhat complex topic for me, would there be a simpler way to do it?
What I ultimately want to be able to do is have this forwarding be done but to another directprio line since the one currently being made is somewhat delicate and they should not receive that type of calls.