cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to use openconnect with the multi-context ASA SSL VPN (Anyconnect client works ok)

Menelaos Sazos
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have a case in which I need to use some sort of the custom-written client to the Anyconnect SSL VPN Gateway on the multi-context ASA SSL VPN.

As I wrote earlier, ASA's context is configured properly and Windows-based ANyconnect client can connect to it without problems.

The questions I have are the following:

1) Does anyone know how does openconnect differ from the native Anyconnect Client? From the openconnect logs I've gathered that it tries to fetch some HTML pages from the Anyconnect SSL VPN Gateway, but as we know from the ASA release notes for multi-context SSL VPN, no portal is available for it now;

2) Does Cisco have any plans for the future ASA Software releases (maybe 9.9 or further) to improve multi-context Anyconnect and make it to operate more likely as signle-context, because openconnect connects without problems to the single-context ASA;

3) Are there any SDK available for the Anyconnect? Or maybe alternatives like openconnect but capable of connecting to the multi-context Anyconnect Gateways?

0 Replies 0