Views
Helpful
Replies

Accessing Remote IPSec Machine Through Cisco VPN Client

rafat0426
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we want to access Remote IPSec Machines from remote access VPN , scenario is like below

Remote Access VPN -->ASA--->another VPN Device-->Hosts, IPSec is Configured between ASA and Another VPN Device and all services are working fine, and remote access vpn is configured in ASA and with the help of Remote access vpn i can access resources behind ASA inside interface with out any issue.

we want to access hosts behid another vpn device from remote acccess VPN , Remote VPN IP POOl has been added in IPSec of both VPN device configurations and hosts behind another vpn device are permitted in remote access vpn configuration. with remote access vpn i can able to access resourcecs behind ASA inside interface.

but i cannot abel to access hosts behind another vpn device thorugh remote access vpn.

when i ping remote access vpn host IP Address from another vpn device hosts, i can see that traffic is coming till ASA but not reaching to remote access vpn host.

when i ping host behind another VPN Device from remote access vpn host , i can see that traffic is not coming to another vpn device and it is reaching to ASA device.

and what needs to be ad in order to access ASA device itself from remote access vpn.

can any one help me in this issue           

1 Reply 1

Lee Valentin
Level 1
Level 1

Do you control 'another vpn device'? if you do, it would be access-lists, nonat and split-tunneling. Post your ACLs from both devices. Might help to incude IP addresses in your diagram