cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

After adding CRL FMC 6.6.4 GUI page not opening.

I have added the CRL URL link in the FMC (Ver 6.6.4) But after adding the CRL url link FMC GUI login page not coming but I m able to login through CLI. Pls suggest how to remove CRL url link from the FMC CLI.

3 Replies 3

Did you import a client certificate to the PC that is also signed by the CA of the certificate installed on the FMC?

Unfortunately you will need to contact Cisco TAC to resolve this issue:

Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 20.55.29.png

reference:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/640/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v64/system_configuration.html

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

Hi Marius,

Thanks for your suggestion. The client certificate has installed in the PC but unable to get FMC login page. It's showing certificate invalid on the browser. Is there any CLI command to remove the CRL link which is configured in the FMC?

As mentioned in my previous post, you need to open a TAC case.  There is no documented command to remove the CRL configuration.  I am sure it can be done through the linux shell (expert mode) but if you do it without supervison or assistance from TAC you could be braking warranty.  If you contact TAC after doing the changes your self, they will most likely not assist you until you have restored the configuration to its previous state.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts