Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect client profile

When I deploy a clent profile on Cisco ASA, web deployment, but anyconnect client has been installed by .msi file locally on pc, does anyconnect client get profile updates made on Cisco ASA? or is it necessary anyconnect client to be dowloaded so installed through Cisco ASA to get the appropriate profile ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The appropriate profile.xml (or whatever you have named it when you setup the profile on the ASA) should be automatically downloaded (or updated if changes have been made) as part of the login process once the end user has chosen the connection profile and initiated login.

By default (on Windows 7) those files are stored in the hidden directory C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

LA-Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

Are you talking about the group-policies? Those are applied each time you log in to the VPN. So if you make changes to the group-policies such as apply a different network list or vpn-filter, it should take affect automatically, maybe after the next re-login.

I'm talking about client profile mapped to a group policy. It should be an xml file downloaded when I authenticate by anyconnect

The appropriate profile.xml (or whatever you have named it when you setup the profile on the ASA) should be automatically downloaded (or updated if changes have been made) as part of the login process once the end user has chosen the connection profile and initiated login.

By default (on Windows 7) those files are stored in the hidden directory C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile

Thanks Marvin for your reply,

.. so it meaningless the way anyconnect client has been installed.