cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Event errors

IdriveIdrove
Level 1
Level 1

I've attached the events log for viewing.  I've noticed that I am getting a ton of errors in relation to AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.  Could someone help me correct these?  I have a brand new machine that has been acting very sluggish and hoping clearing up some of these errors would be a good start.

AnyConnect Version: 3.1.01065

4 Replies 4

Nikhil Thakur
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dustin,

Are you unable to connect to AC or is it crashing after the establishment of the VPN connection? Do you encounter any issues after or while connecting to AC? From the logs, it looks like that VPN connection is built fine.

We would need more information regarding this. I would like you to collect DART logs from the affected machine.

This is how you should go about collecting the DART:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/administration/guide/ac12managemonitortbs.html#wp1070440

If you do not want to push the DART installation from the ASA, you can install it manually on the machine by running the .msi installer file by the name 'anyconnect-dart-win-3.1.xxx-k9.msi' which can be found under the below package:

anyconnect-win-3.1.01065-pre-deploy-k9.iso

IMP Note: Please clear all the event viewer logs (especially AC Secure Mobility client logs) before collecting the DART.

Once you've cleared the logs, connect to AC and disconnect (if it's connecting at all) and run the DART tool.

HTH!

Regards,

Nick

The instructions you linked to tell me that I should have a "details" button at the bottom of my statistics page, I do not.  I went to go download "anyconnect-win-3.1.01065-pre-deploy-k9.iso" as the alternative but got the following message:

To Download this software, you must have a valid service contract associated to your Cisco.com profile.

If you do not have a service contract you can get one through:  

• Your Cisco Account Team if you have a direct purchase agreement with Cisco
  • Your Cisco Partner or Reseller
Once you have the service contract you must associate your service contract to your Cisco.com user ID with Profile Manager

So looks like you don't have a valid Cisco contract:(.

You'll have to buy a valid contract to download AC from the Cisco's Website.

Regards,

Nick

Dustin,

Please mark this post as resolved if the information provided was of any help to you in identifying the issue.

It will help other users following the community in resolving issues like these and knowing how to go about them.

Thanks!