cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect - Host bound queue is full

rklump42
Level 1
Level 1

I searched the internet and this forum and have found nothing for my issue and hoping I can get some help here.

I am using AnyConnect and can successfully connect to multiple customers, but am experiencing an issue with one customer when using RDC, but not for all of the Windows Servers. I can connect and stay connected to an older built Windows server, but when I try newly built servers, I get disconnected within a few seconds, get reconnected automatically, but then loop back into being disconnected again. It appears to affect the VPN interface too as I'll lose SSH connections to Linux servers that I am simultaneously connected. I am only getting the following two errors;

Function: CHostMgrCommonImpl::getHostBoundBuffer
File: .\HostMgrCommonImpl.cpp
Line: 184
Host bound queue is full

Function: CHostMgrCommonImpl::processARPPackets
File: .\HostMgrCommonImpl.cpp
Line: 777
Host bound queue is full

It doesn't appear to be an issue with the customer as I installed AnyConnect on another laptop with only this customer and am able to stay connected to all servers without issue.

So, I believe it's a problem with my laptop, probably due to multiple connection profiles, but no idea how one profile can affect another or when I logged into one customer it changed something on my laptop that is affecting another connection.

Any ideas.

3 Replies 3

er.vansh17091
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I am also getting the same issue 'Re: AnyConnect - Host bound queue is full'

Can someone please explain?

fnord
Level 1
Level 1

Similar issue here. any ideas?

Mi1anovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I have similar issue. Has anyone managed to find at least workaround?