cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been having an issue in FTD 7.0.5 on FMC. My site to site tunnels lose connectivity to certain VLANS in my main site. it's not always the same VLAN or the same device.  it's not ALL vlans, just 1 out of 5. it's random. My question is, on the old...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a client that is having issues with their AnyConnect VPN for remote users. The remote user has a 10.0.0.0 /24 network at home and when connecting into the network, they are unable to access local resources at home, but can access int...

jtedens by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, I had two questions about remotely login to switch or router :1. What is the default setting on switch or router to accept remote login (i.e., telnet or ssh)2. If i configure...TRANSPORT INPUT TELNET SSH... which one is default and accepted fi...

Hello all,I have Cisco Anyconnect installed on 2 PCs, Version 4.10.00093 on both.On one of the PCs, I can paste the password in the corresponding field, not in the other one.I'm not using any password manager, and pasting it from one Notepad to anoth...

What should be the certs installed or included for ssl vpn. I typically see identity cert getting renewed every year ( before it used to have 3 yrs validity), but along with it, should I update the intermediate and root cert as well every time?What i...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All, I have a Cisco 1941-SEC/K9 router and I would like to check if it has site-to-site and SSL VPN features enabled. Could you please let me know what command I must run to check if these features are enabled? Thanks

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to renew SSL vpn cert on FTD through FMC. I am following the guideline "Install and Renew Certificates on FTD Managed by FMC". I am doing the PKCS12 Renewal. I created the CSR and now received the cert. There are two commands in Open SSL ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes