Views
Helpful
Replies

anyconnect vpn ssl - dont have access to internal resources

lukaszhar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I configured vpn ssl with anyconnect. When I connect to vpn from my remote host i can ping only Asa's outside interface. From inside i have static route to internal network and i can ping all internal resources. From outside I have static route to any and i can ping internal resources and internet. Firewall permit any any. I configured NAT rule :

lukaszhar_0-1671042710182.png

My topology looks that :

lukaszhar_1-1671043538248.png

Anyone know where looking for solution ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

i finded solution. i had to add rule on firewall permit icmp.

View solution in original post

26 Replies 26

@lukaszhar what is the default gateway of the internal network? Is traffic routed to the ASA's inside interface?

Run packet-tracer from the CLI and provide the output for review.

Please provide your ASA configuration.

internal network's default gateway is mikrotik's interface. Everythink is working without asa. Im configuring it for testing anyconnect vpn ssl. From inside interface i have static route to internal network and i have access there. I dont have access only from remote host. I can ping only outside interface.

@lukaszhar do you have a static route for the RAVPN IP pool network on the mikrotik switch to the ASA's inside interface? Without it the mikrotik switch won't route the traffic of the RAVPN anyconnect user back to the ASA, hence why you cannot connect to the internal network when connected to the VPN.

i added this static and still the same ;/

@lukaszhar 

Run packet-tracer from the CLI and provide the output for review.

Please provide your ASA configuration.

friend, I think the issue is in static route in Mikrotik 
you use interface not next-hop IP in static route ? if yes use next-hop IP (ASA inside interface IP ) and check again

No changes ;/ still i can ping only outside interface 

are you using split tunnel or tunnel all ?

tries both

when i try with split tunnel i cant even ping outside intervace

Screenshot (91).png

can you confirm what I note in your topology ?

x.x. - everywhere the same value

@lukaszhar well its clear you have misconfigured NAT rule, can you provide your configuration as already requested? We can then review and determine what you have misconfigured.

If you don't wish to provide your configuration, here is an example NAT Exemption rule, which will ensure RAVPN traffic is not unintentially translated:

object network RAVPN
 subnet 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0
object network LAN
 subnet 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0

nat (INSIDE,OUTSIDE) source static LAN LAN destination static RAVPN RAVPN no-proxy-arp

Amend your subnets and interface names accordingly.