IF you remove the list profiles option, the users would be falling under the DefaultWebVPN group connection profile. In your case, I think you need to set up 1 Connection profile so that users can fall into that and get a different group-policy based on AD. The steps to do this:
1) Set up a Connection profile say "AnyConnect VPN"
2) Set the group-url to "https://<ASA-fqdn>
3) Disable the list tunnel-group option.
4) Configure your group-policies per AD groups. Also create a Group-policy called "NoAccess" with simultaneous login =0. Assign this as defaul-group-policy for Connection-profile above.
5) Set your Radius Authorization condition to return "OU=<group-policy>" name per AD group. I believe you can also return just "<Group-policy-name".
User experience would be that they only see username and password field when they hit the ASA FQDN. Based on credentials, they will automatically receive group-policy and corresponding permissions set. IF they don't match any conditions specified by Radius, they hit the "NoAccess" group-policy and get denied access.
GeneralWhich Cisco Secure products include access to SecureX?What are the SecureX data retention/privacy policies?What is SSE?How can I unlink my smart account from SSE and link it to a new account?Do I have to use the same SSE region as the SecureX regio...
More people are working remotely, and this increases the risk of security breaches and the difficulty in defending remote workers where they work and securing the devices they use.
Learn about Cisco Remote Secure Worker solutions that verify workers, secu...
GeneralWhich Cisco Secure products include access to SecureX?What are the SecureX data retention/privacy policies?What is SSE?How can I unlink my smart account from SSE and link it to a new account?Do I have to use the same SSE region as the Secur...
On December 8, FireEye reported that it had been compromised in a sophisticated supply chain attack: more specifically through the SolarWinds Orion IT monitoring and management software. The attackers leveraged business software updates in order to distr...