cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

associate anyconnect client software with specific profile?

patrick.peters
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

I want to beta test a new release of the Windows AnyConnect client software with a small number of users.  We use the web deployment feature.  Is there a way for us to associate a specific version of the client software with a profile?  This seems like the easiest way to release the new software to a small group of people.

Thanks

Pat            

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I've not tried it but if you are using profiles for your existing connections, you should be able to set them to "autoupdate= false". Then the new profile would use the default value (true). Reference.

The only "AutoUpdate" Value in my profile for 3.x is: true

I think if you put the new AC image in flash it's and point to it in the configuration, it's going to update all the clients - not just a specified tunnel or group.  I am not 100% on this though.

Is manually installing it in your test environment an option?  This is what what we did then exported profile from the firewall and placed it in the directory for the test client.

If this posts answers your question or is helpful, please consider rating it and/or marking as answered.