cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I'm trying to setup VPN client access for ASA5505. It's almost done, but I'm confused with new NAT rules from v8.3.VPN Client is able to connect, but no traffic after it. Client IP: 192.168.2.1-192.168.2.5Local net: 192.168.17.0/24Remote VPN ...

Dear all,         I met a problem with the SSL client VPN. When I use Local as the authentication server, I can access the url://mycompanyweb.com/vpn and download "anyconnect vpn client" software. But once I changed to use LDAP to be the authenticati...

HelloI was able to use this in veresion 7.2.5. I've updated to 8.2.5 and now it doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone confirm if this a bug? The "show vpn-sessiondb l2l filter encryption" is working. Only when you specify ipaddress where it doesn't ...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I seem to be having a strange SSL VPN issue.  I have a Cisco 877 router with c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-24.T4.bin and I cannot get the SSL VPN (Web VPN) working with Internet Explorer (tried both IE8 on XP and IE9 on Windows 7).  Whenever I bro...

goulin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a working ASA 5520 remote access VPN running 8.4.2.  Pretty generic VPN setup I think.  I upgraded it to 8.4.3 and the box could not ping anything on it's inside interface.  I couldn't ssh to it, and it couldn't see the RADIUS servers on the i...

mduling by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Right now the ASA 5505 is setup to let through 3389/RDP to 192.168.1.4.  I'm going to setup another computer to be a terminal server of sorts and would like to be able to use RDP to connect to this machine as well.  Can this be accomplished by adding...

I have two ASA 5505 running 8.4 and I tried using the VPN wizard and using the CLI but i am not able to get the peers to initialze.  I have looked at other configs and am not seeing what is missing. I have tried packet tracking through the ASDM and i...

jkuehl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can you dial to a CISCO router which is attached to a modem via its AUX port?I want the detail configuration process.Thank you in advance.

Hi,Everyone i need little help. I have cisco sr 520 adsl router. I need to access from outside to some diveces first have ip address 192.168.10.233 port number 6992 I usin NAT. My outside IP address is public. Thanks a lot Sent from Cisco Technical S...

Dears,I have configured VPN client on my ASA 5510,I am trying now to telnet my call manager on port 5060 and on port 2000.When i am connected localy i am able to telnet both ports, but when i am trying to connect through cisco VPN client i am able to...

Dear boss I made a tunnel with my remote router. Then i added crypto map to the tunnel. In both cases my traffice is going. How i identify whether my traffice going through crypto or simple tunnel  ??Please let me know how to check traffice  with cry...

hi all,i amhaving cisco 2911 -sec-k9 router.and i got 2 internet connections from isp one is static ip leased line and the other one i dsl dynamic ip one.what i want is i need to configure internet loadbalance between these 2 internet and also i need...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes