Views
Helpful
Replies

Bookmark URL issue SSL VPN

lecarbajalp
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem trying to access to an URL configured in the bookmark list of a SSL VPN

The client access to the ssl using IE but the page didnt load

I was reviewing the configuration and the DNS and URL its correctly configured, my only concern is that probably the pc is looking the domain in the internet and not in the internal network.

Example:

http://test1.domain.com  , this webpage use some activeX but there isnt any message of trying to load the webpage. i just got an error message.

What could be the problem?

thanks.

3 Replies 3

Gurpreet Puri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Luis,

Can you please tell me what error it shows?

Regards,
Gurpreet S Puri

Keep Smiling, Peace :)

(Please Rate Helpful Post)

Regards, Gurpreet S Puri **************************** Keep Smiling, Peace :) **************************** (Please Rate Helpful Post)

Well the IE didnt load the webpage , its like it could not find the url address (and its allow to use only IE not firefox or chrome).

I'm not sure if it could be an issue with the Cisco ASA IOS (bug). others url work with out problem ,

we are trying to open an internal url site, we use the ssl vpn for this.

thank you.

Hello, I found something in the configuration but im not sure if it'll related to the problem.

We use a smartunnel auto sign-on server list in this list is not configured the IP or hostname of the url that we want to access, also in the group-policy is not configured the default-domain, , could it be that the problem?

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: