Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't Edit/Delete FMC Local DHCP

Hello,

I created a local DHCP pool in FMC for Anyconnect. I cannot remove or edit the pool. When I delete the pool and Deploy, it fails and states the following:

"FMC >> no strong-encryption-disable FMC >> tunnel-group AnyConnect_MGMT_Tunnel general-attributes FMC >> no address-pool VPN-DHCP_Pool fp02 >> [error] : ERROR: Address pool VPN-DHCP_Pool is in use. ERROR: Some addresses in the pool are still in use by VPN,can't remove it. Config Error -- no address-pool VPN-DHCP_Pool"

Even in the CLI, I can't find a command that allows me to kick off users with the pool. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Since it appears the address pool is associated with the AnyConnect MGMT tunnel, please first force logoff of any VPN users that have been assigned addresses from the tunnel:

vpn-sessiondb logoff {name} command replacing 'name' with the user name

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Since it appears the address pool is associated with the AnyConnect MGMT tunnel, please first force logoff of any VPN users that have been assigned addresses from the tunnel:

vpn-sessiondb logoff {name} command replacing 'name' with the user name

MARVIN, MY MAN!!!!

I was able to FINALLY remove that pool by constantly pressing up and Enter since there was a client that keep trying to use the pool and it was successful!

I ended up using: vpn-sessiondb logoff tunnel-group MPHC-VPN noconfirm

THANK YOU