cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Certs for Multiple SSL VPNs on Cisco ASA

Colin.mohlmann
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco ASA running 7.14. I have 2 WAN interfaces and a separate SSL vpn pointed to each WAN address. I have purchased 2 trusted certs and installed them. Is there a way to assign the correct cert to each AnyConnect profile?

vpn.<company.com>

vpn.backup.<company.com>

SSL certs were purchased specifically for each FQDN.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Milos_Jovanovic
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Colin.mohlmann,

Yes, it is possible to use different certificates on different interaces. Command should be something like:

ssl trust-point TPoint01 outside1

ssl trust-point TPoint02 outside2

These commands will present certificate imported under 'TPoint01' to all SSL VPN users coming from 'outside1' interface, and same goes for second command and interface.

Btw, you didn't had to purchase two different certificates for this purpose. You could have purchased one certificate, with multiple SANs, containing both FQDNs, and then apply same certificate on multiple interfaces.

BR,

Milos

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Milos_Jovanovic
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Colin.mohlmann,

Yes, it is possible to use different certificates on different interaces. Command should be something like:

ssl trust-point TPoint01 outside1

ssl trust-point TPoint02 outside2

These commands will present certificate imported under 'TPoint01' to all SSL VPN users coming from 'outside1' interface, and same goes for second command and interface.

Btw, you didn't had to purchase two different certificates for this purpose. You could have purchased one certificate, with multiple SANs, containing both FQDNs, and then apply same certificate on multiple interfaces.

BR,

Milos

Worked like a charm. Thanks!