Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco anyconnect secure mobility client + caching

sridhar ch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have recently implemented wifi at our location, all working fine with the below exception. we have cisco anyconnect secure mobility client installed on all laptops for VPN access. we are facing a problem as the vpn client is caching the credentilas i.e inorder to connect to the corp wifi, we need ot add a profile in the anyconnect client with the SSID, security and 802.1x configuration bcoz my WIFI infra is setup to use ISE as the authentication manager and WLC is integrated with ISE. First time when someone tries to connect to wifi, it prompts for the credentials. but for the subsequent connections it is not prompting for the credentials and somehow it is picking from the cache or somewhere. How can i disable this? I want the users to be prompted for credentials whenever they try to connect to the corp wifi? FYI, we are using cisco anyconnect secure moile client 3.0.5 version.

Thanks,

Sridhar

1 Reply 1

bravotom99
Level 1
Level 1

I'm guessing that it is this setting...

Go to C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and edit the AnyConnectLocalPolicy.xml.

Change this line to:

All

It's probably best to use the AnyConnect Profile Editor to do this and I'm also not sure if this is something that can be pushed from the gateway to all machines.