cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect VPN - No Network Access To Client

tim99
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to connect to my clients' network via Cisco VPN from my personal Lenovo laptop.  VPN is successful, in that I am properly authenticated, however upon authentication, my clients programs are not loaded on my personal machine.  I am assuming this is due to me not being connected to their network.  I am however, connected to my home network.  

Is there some additional protocol I need to be following upon authenticating, in order to login to my clients' network?  If not, what specific settings would be preventing me connecting to their network?

3 Replies 3

Rodrigo Diaz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello @tim99 , as per your description I would checkup firstly if the network where I need to send the traffic is being tunneled (split tunneling) , please review the following documentation that might help with it https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/100918-asa-sslvpn-00.html#anc6  

Let me know if that helps . 

I have accessed the link you provided, however where do the settings that are mentioned in the article, live?  I only have Cisco AnyConnect Client installed.  Do I need additional components in order to navigate/update the settings that are mentioned?  

tim99
Level 1
Level 1

I don't have a service contract with Cisco, if that is required to access the additional software components the article mentions.