Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure ASA Remote Access VPN anyconnect with Authentication NPS

m0h4j1r
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Community,

We have multiple users who use anyconnect VPN , There is one user who wants to access the printer in the LAN Network, this user use authentication (NPS),

through my research, we need to create a new Group policy with same existing Group policy and config Split Tunneling, Create and define the ACL to the local LAN of the client, Are there other configuration to be made?

Is there a way if the ASA can grab from the source of authentication (NPS) a specific attribute such as user group membership?

Thank You

1 Reply 1

through my research, we need to create a new Group policy with same existing Group policy and config Split Tunneling, Create and define the ACL to the local LAN of the client, Are there other configuration to be made?

thats right the new group policy will call the existing pre-configured tunnel-group. try to keep the split tunneling access-list seprate from both group.(I mean create a new access-list for split tunneling).

ASA can grab from the source of authentication (NPS) a specific attribute such as user group membership?

I am not sure i dont not think unless if you look at the LDAP authentication.

please do not forget to rate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: