cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Could not connect to server. Please verify Internet connectivity and server address

wind92sow1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear ALL,

I want connect VPN  from office. My anyconnect pop up warning "Could not connect to server. Please verify Internet connectivity and server address".

I can ping and access by asdm or ssh and my anyconnect can connect other VPN.

Other PC in office also can connect. I try connect to it by my account  from other PC and it is work. Only my PC can't.

I think my PC have some issue. But i don't know how to fix it.

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Perhaps your profile for that VPN got corrupted.

Have you tried accessing via the VPN web portal instead of the Anyconnect client?

Yes and it is success. Just cannot connect through Anyconnect client.

Try removing your profile and reconnecting.

On Windows, it's stored by default under C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile

Move the file out of that directory and then stop the AnyConnect User interface process (from within Task Manager - > Processes). Then restart AnyConnect and type the destination VPN address/FQDN directly into the AnyConnect VPN interface.

I had tried but it's not working. I remove profile and stop process and restart it but still cannot working

It seems like your AnyConnect is OK.

It could be that you are hitting a policy (like DAP or Dynamic Access Policy) on the server side that's not letting you connect. Can you inquire with the VPN admin or support to see if that might be the case?