Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EasyVpn Problem

Hi,

I have a strange problem with some EasyVpn implementations.I have done over 150 EasyVpn configurations on different routers.

I have a standard config,and over 95% of the time it`s all good and everybody is happy.

The problem is that on some routers i get this error.The EasyVpn gets disconected and on the router logs i can see

%IPRT-4-IDBROUTECOUNTNEGATIVE: Interface IP route counter                                                                                         negative - Virtual-Access1 -Process= "static", ipl= 0, pid= 165 -Traceback= 0x81                                                                                        55A058z 0x8155A294z 0x8155BB2Cz 0x8156423Cz 0x81565818z 0x81565EDCz 0x815CBBE8z                                                                                         0x815CDA84z 0x815CDD44z 0x815CF820z 0x815CF9E8z 0x8043D6D8z 0x80423C14z

Also i have stranded routes,the routes are "spawned" but not deleted when the client disconects or crashes.

I cannot clear the routes with "clear" the only way to clear them is with reboot.

Anyone has encountered this error ?Any workaround ?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

raga.fusionet
Level 4
Level 4

Tracebacks are never a good sign. I would suggest you to get a TAC case opened to find out why you are getting those.

Another option would be try upgrading the IOS on the ones that are having problems to see if that helps.

I've got the same error in one of my equipment this morning, what is your IOS version? Did you contact Cisco about the trouble?

Hi,i was unable to open a case with TAC since i don`t have smartnet for the this equipement.

The IOS is up to date.

Hi Brunhuber,

I got this problem with a uc520, the ios I was using is uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-2.T2, I updated it to T4 yesterday to see it change anything before calling Cisco. If you want to give me the exact model of equipment and the exact IOS release you're using I can try to see if I can replicate it and include it in my case if the trouble is not resolve with my upgrade.

G-A

Hi Guys,

Sorry to restart a old thread, but did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks

Yes, in the meantime Cisco put up a new IOS and upgrading the problem was solved.
Now Cisco realeased and EOL date for the old EasyVPN and i migrated to Anyconnect using ASA devices.

redblade-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Perfect, Thanks