Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem installing AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0.3054

aschlm9191
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

this is my first post and I hope that somebody can help me with my problem.
I'm trying to install AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0.3054 on my PC (Windows 7 professional, 32-bit operating system) and
I get the following errors.

Failed to install AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0.3054 with installer error: Fatal error during installation. A VPN connection cannot be established.
The acsock service failed to start due to the following error:A device attached to the system is not functioning.
Please advise.
Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anna,

I got the same problem. Did you find the solution somehow?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

AnyConnect 3.0.3054 is quite old. First try the actual version of AnyConnect to make sure that it's not just a bug.

dchristm09
Level 1
Level 1

Are you installing this just running the setup files or from the SSL VPN portal connection?  I found if you have a SSL VPN portal and then install it from there it installs real easy. Just adding the portal address to trusted sites in IE.

Hello, thank you for quick respond.

Here ia an actual error from the log:

Product: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this

Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.

Contact your support personnel or package vendor. 

Action kdf_acsock_Install, location: C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\VACon.exe, command:

kdf -install "C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\\" acsock

Product: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client -- Error 1722. There is a problem with this

Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.

Contact your support personnel or package vendor. 

Action kdf_acsock_Install, location: C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\VACon.exe, command:

kdf -install "C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\\" acsock

I had some virus that caused some abnormalities.

I can't download new version because the installation program is pushed from another site and that's what I have to use. I've heard something about quiet installation but I don't know how to perform it.

Thank you. 

Anna,

I got the same problem. Did you find the solution somehow?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: