cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

See config below.Background: Originally I had this set up without the route-map Nonat1 on the ip nat inside statements. With this if I VPNed in to the network and tried to use one of the services that were translated they would not work becuase I wou...

Hi I am new to Cisco and would appreciate some help with a VPN setup request. I have to create a link with the following parameters.Type IPSECSession Key Setup 24 Hours - Authentication SHA1  Encryption 3DES  Key-Exchange operation Security DH-1024  ...

Hi All,Apologies if this has previously been covered, I am somewhat new to the scene of working with Cisco's and the support community for that matter!I have had an interesting task of assisting with some ISP change-overs where the existing Cisco Rou...

this is probably a silly question but thought I would ask.....I'm looking for some help to tie down access coming from one of our site to site vpn tunnels. Both parties are using NAT to translate the internal addresses and policy NAT for the devices ...

nstewart by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company has deployed the CISCO VPN.  I am using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (Version 3.1.03103) on my  MAC OS X 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion).   The problem i am seeing is the following :1. When i am on my Office LAN and i try to establish th...

Hi,We have a branch office connected to Head Office Via VPN. Both ends have Public IP. Call Manager, Unity Express, Voice Gateway are @ HO.The IP Phones can register automatically but the problem is that Only HO can hear to the voice of the users fro...

I am currently using Cisco VPN client 5.x on Windows to conenct to Cisco VPN concentrator. First I connect to VPN client and then login to windows domain using the domain login features.Now I am loking for the new replacement client "Anyconnect" and ...

avilt by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,         I have Configured Cisco Any connect VPN,i am using any conect Client .My problem is when i get connected i am able to access my inside Network but my the Network Drives which are mapped to my PC are having RED X mark on it but if i ac...

Site-to-Site tunnel not coming between ASA 5520 and ASA 5505. Both has 8.0(5). Following is the config for HQ and Remote Site.HQname 172.16.4.0 Homeless!interface GigabitEthernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address xx.xx.xx.xx 255.255.255.0...

aparikh by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are getting a debug message"%ASA-4-113019: Group = Bob, Username = Bob10, IP = x.x.x.x, Session disconnected. Session Type: AnyConnect-Parent, Duration: 0h:00m:01s, Bytes xmt: 1152, Bytes rcv: 257, Reason: Client type not supported  "Our version i...

aarontrus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes