Views
Helpful
Replies

RAVPN - Allow local (LAN) access - 1010 using FDM

Stig.B
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a client that needs to tunnel all traffic from VPN clients to reach the internet using the public IP from the office.
This works - BUT some of the VPN clients need access to their printer on their local network.

I have tried to follow this guide, and correct for FDM and not ASA: 
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/70847-local-lan-pix-asa.html  When I get to the part of creating an object with the IP of 0.0.0.0/32, the FDM is not having it - and here I am stuck.

stigrawit_0-1703083650509.png

I've searched around but can't find much info on how to fix this problem (not just my object problem, but my entire challenge). 

Does anyone have a good idea on how I can solve this challenge?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Stig.B the following is accepted.

RobIngram_0-1703085160550.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

@Stig.B the following is accepted.

RobIngram_0-1703085160550.png

Tested and working!

My local lan is now on the non-secured routers list.

StigB_0-1703085960039.png

Split Tunneling—Enable split-tunneling to allow users access to their local networks or the Internet directly at the same time they are using a secure VPN tunnel. Keep split-tunneling disabled for a more secure VPN connection. If you enable split tunneling, you must also select the network objects that represent internal networks remote users will be accessing in the Inside Networks list. The networks list must contain the same IP types as the address pools you are supporting. For any networks outside the ones specified, the user's ISP gateway is used for transmitting traffic.

1.PNG