cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sending port 80 over VPN

alceryes3
Level 1
Level 1

I am a novice at Cisco. I currently have a 5505 (with sec plus) setup with VPN and split tunnel so only the traffic on the corresponding IP scheme goes over the tunnel (I think that's how it works?). Anywho...I want to be able to also direct all port 80 and port 443 traffic over my VPN tunnel so that I'm basically browsing locally even when not local.

Is this easy to do? Can someone point me to instructions on how to accomplish this?

TIA!

3 Replies 3

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In ASDM go to your Group Policy, edit it, then Advanced, then Split Tunneling. There's a pull down for Split-Tunnel or Tunnel All. Select Tunnel All. I'm going off the top of my head, so there maybe be a minor adjustment in the steps above.

Thanks Collin.

Won't 'tunnel all' send all traffic over the VPN? I only want to send that IP scheme traffic along with all port 80 and 443.

Hi,

You will not be able to only direct port 80 and 443 without following Collin's suggestion. When configuring a split-tunnel-list only the network portion in the source entry of the ACL is used for tunneling.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/257390

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*