- 2 x ASA 5505 firewalls, running 9.0.4; ASDM 7.1; in active/standby mode
- Using Anyconnect v3.0.3054
- VPN uses IPSec only; SSL Access is Disabled.
- Anyconnect manually installed on Laptops.
- Web Portal Shutdown and browser shows not found
- Clientless SSL VPN Disabled.
Here is my Problem: (This problem is causing my external PCI scan to fail; it is failing because the https site is using ssl3.0 or TLS 1.0)
1. From an External PC, I open any browser and go to my firewall's IP address (i.e. https://220.127.116.11)
2. The browser gives a warning about an untrusted certificate.
3. If I click continue, then the browser tries to go to the Web portal login but then shows the "Page cannot be displayed" page.
What I am trying to do is stop the firewall from responding to HTTPS requests to the Firewall's WAN IP address; if I do step 1 of my problem, I want the browser to timeout due to no response from the firewall.
After reading the admin manuals and researching this problem, I have hit a wall.