Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice over ASA Site to Site VPN

Hi Everyone,

I have some problem in the site to site connection for call. here i give the topology

the yealink phone in site B is register to the server in site A using the public ip, when i try register using the local IP the phone not register,

but when the yealink phone make a call to the site A local number, there is no voice hear when answer the call.

i ve allow in site A any 182.x.x.x service tcp/udp sip

and in site B 182.x.x.x any service tcp/udp sip

what have i to do then?

please help me :(

Thanks,

Rocky

2 Replies 2

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are several things that might be impacting this and with the limited information that we have it is difficult to know which it is or whether it might be a combination of things.

My first guess is that doing dynamic PAT for the server address may be problematic. If the phone at site B needs to access the server using the public address then the best way is to have a static translation of the server address at site A.

My second guess is that something is not matching up correctly in the VPN setup.

My third guess is that there is some confusion in the VPN traffic about what is translated and what is not translated.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi,

Without seeing the configurations a bit difficult,

but it looks like you should have a static NAT at site B for the server, say make the server 182.1.1.1 transates to 192.168.1.200, then allow the routing thru your VPN

HTH

Richard