cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN AnyConnect Failure

sgroveara
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Dell Precision M6600 laptop that will not allow me to connect to VPN Anyconnect.  I am getting the following error "The VPN client driver encountered an error.  AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway.  Please try connecting again".  I have version 2.5.0217.  I am watching the connection in Device Manager as it is going and I see it create the network port, then it disables it then I get the yellow conflict !.  We have not been able to get it to connect on several M6600.  It is the only computer having the issue.  Any ideas?

Thanks Sally

ARA

3 Replies 3

rohaverm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  Sally,

These types of problem normally arise if there was conflict during installation of Anyconnect Client and  installed antivirus. Which antivirus are you using? Try uninstalling the anti-virus then installing the Anyconnect client and test the connection. Finally install the anti-virus and test the connection again. If it doesn't work then test the connection with Anyconnect Client latest packages like 3.0.1047 pkg file. 

Regards,

Rohan

I am getting sent in circles trying to find the proper download for Anyconnect Client 3.0.1047 can you send me a link to the download for the Windows 7?

Thank you,

Sally