cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When RDP to remote PC and try start VPN on remote PC the RDP disconnec

Mircea N
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Windows 11 PC at work. When I work from home I connect to VPN on the home PC to get access to the work network (using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Version 4.10.03104) then I RDP to the PC at work. On the work PC I need then to start another VPN connection (using same software, Cisco AnyConnect mentioned above) which would give me access to some needed resources at work. The issue is that when try starting the VPN on the work PC it crashes the RDP and disconnects. If I then reconnect RDP to the work PC I find the VPN on that PC did not succeed. I can try then connect again the VPN on the work PC and all will repeat. The only "solution" is to remotely restart the work PC after which all work fine. At the end of the day I turn off my work PC. I have it set up (in BIOS) to turn on automatically next morning. The problem described above repeats consistently, every day. While the mentioned "solution" works, I feel bad that I need to restart the work PC so many times and would really want to find a real solution.

1 Reply 1

evanallen1098
Level 1
Level 1

RDPextra's server is considered the best due to its exceptional performance, lightning-fast speeds, and unparalleled reliability. Users benefit from 24/7 customer support, ensuring a dedicated team promptly resolves any issues. Additionally, RDPextra offers a comprehensive suite of features that enhance user experience and efficiency, making it the top choice for anyone seeking a robust and dependable RDP solution.