Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Creating a second authentication realm

Hello,One of our clients has enabled NTLM (Single Sign-on) proxy authentication using the creation of an authentication realm.Now is it possible to create another authentication realm for another domain, (proxy will be joined also in this other domai...

isaqellari by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

No data to display

Hi, I'm installing an Ironport S-Series and testing it and all seems to work ok but there is no log or system report. In  System Overview page I cannot see anything in any time range and obviously I cannot see access log.Also if I tried to go by ftp ...

Resolved! ASA WCCP w/Ironport Question

I'd like to use ASA WCCP to point to a couple different Ironport s160 systems for redundancy. I can't find any documentation that talks about how the WCCP mechanism selects which system to use. Is it simply round robin or hash-based regardless of cac...

AJ Cruz by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

deny Access to all

Hi,I've managed to add an Identity ldap and an Access Policy that requires authentication of Members in the group cn=internet.If a User is NOT in group cn=internet but exists in LDAP, the User is getting Internet access. I need to disable Internet Ac...

iske_2 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ironport DNS issue

Hi We have an Internal dns server with ip  x.x.x.x and Public Service provider dns server is y.y.y.yThere is a Partners domain “example.com” which is hosted in the public network but only particular webserver in that domain “www.example.com” is not h...

Resolved! Blocking users on time range

Hello Dears,I want to block some corporate users for specific time range on specific days, I  created  2  access polcies by name Block user by time AND Allow user by time in that i have selected a membership by identity of  Corporate users and authen...

URL Blocking

Hello FriendsI have blocked streaming video and audio still i m facing the below issues.Questions:I m trying to block 1 website name http://www.raaga.com/ it is not blocked, but when i try to block other websites such as yahoo.com they are blocked . ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors