Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi all.I'm sending back an s650 we've been testing for one month.Now that I've reset its configuration, how can I purge logs ?Thanks,Nicolas.

I just recently purchased two S650s for my organization assuming that it could be configured like our C150s (clustered). Now that I actually hooked up the second device I found my assumption to be wrong. What is the best way to configure them for loa...

Is any way to generate reports that shows web client activity per destination web site? for example:10.20.30.40 --> www.yahoo.com10.20.30.40 --> www.playboy.com (blocked)Can this be obtained using Sawmill reports?Thanks, Oscar Perez

Hi, I have 2 WSA's running on version 5.6.x Im just wonderin why the GLOBAL Policy is using ALL Identity instead of Global Identity since this is a default policy.Are there any write ups for this one?regards,kira

For the most part, our S650, v5.6.0-618, works fine, so my issue is most likely on the machine level.All machines on our domain function properly, with the exception of one. The domain is comprised of w2k and XP machines, with the DC running s2k. Yes...

From the comfort of your home or office, register today to attend one of our many new quick learning modules (E-Learning) and learn about IronPort products or solutions. No airport hassles or hotel bills. Visit http://training.ironport.com/e_learning...

hI Gurus, Does anyone already had same configuration as my question ?I enabled SNMP on S650 coz i wanted to use my NMS for monitoring purposes..How do i define snmp strings...I already enabled snmp on s650 with port 161 as default listening port.kira

Top Solution Authors