Views
Helpful
Replies

uncategorized domains

cyberops123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying to see the list of uncategorized domains on our cisco ironport s170. is there any chance we can see that ?

uncategorized domains can helps us to investigate suspicious activities on our network!

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Thank you for the screenshot. From your screenshot, it is indicating that the S170 is being managed by SMA(Cisco Security Management Appliance) appliance and the SMA also acting as the centralized reporting for your WSA (S170).

You can confirm this as well from your S170 GUI -> Security Services -> Reporting. In this section if you are seeing "Centralized Reporting", means it is managed by SMA appliance.

You will need to access the SMA and check the Web tracking for that S170 from there.

From SMA GUI -> Web tab -> Reporting -> Web Tracking

Regards

Handy Putra

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Uncategorized domains are not stored in a list anywhere...

They're the domains that aren't found in any of the category lists that ARE on the box.

Handy Putra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can see what are the domains that classified as uncategorised category from the appliance (these are that been accessed before) from the Web tracking report in the appliance.

Go to GUI -> Reporting -> Web Tracking -> Proxy Services tab -> Click on the "Advanced" link -> URL Category -> Select "Filter by URL Category" -> enter "Uncategorized URLs" in the text box -> Search

Hope this help

Regards

Handy Putra

Hi Handy

Thanks for your quick respond but I am not able to see Web traffic option in Reports tab !we are usingCisco Web Security Appliance S170  version 9.1.1-074 for Web  and I was wondering it might be different way to access to web traffic option .

I have attached the screenshot of the reporting

let me know if you can help me with that

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the screenshot. From your screenshot, it is indicating that the S170 is being managed by SMA(Cisco Security Management Appliance) appliance and the SMA also acting as the centralized reporting for your WSA (S170).

You can confirm this as well from your S170 GUI -> Security Services -> Reporting. In this section if you are seeing "Centralized Reporting", means it is managed by SMA appliance.

You will need to access the SMA and check the Web tracking for that S170 from there.

From SMA GUI -> Web tab -> Reporting -> Web Tracking

Regards

Handy Putra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: