Views
Helpful
Replies

User Report issue

anil.gupta3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing a issue with user report of the ironport S160 box...

The issue is, while generating a user report from the Ironport S160, the username in the report are encrypted means i can't see the username who has access the internet through authentication..

I am running latest 7.1.0 version on the box...please help if you any solution for this..

Regards,

Anil

4 Replies 4

Anil,

You are currently logged in to the WSA as a non-Administrator ("Operator" or "Guest" roles) and the administrator has turned on the "Anonymize usernames in reports" feature under Security Services/Reporting.

If you're logged in as an Administrator, the names aren't scrambled.

Ken

Hi Ken,

I logged in as a administrator..

I really don;t know what is the exact issue as i have enabled the Anonymize usernames in reports section.

Regards,

Anil

Anil,

I can't replicate your issue...

If my test user is an Administrator, he see's usernames.

If he's an operator he sees numbers...

Go to System Administration/Users and check your user... (if you're NOT an Administrator, you won't see the Users menu item)

Ken

Hi Ken,

I have only one username in the Ironport which is acting as a administrator..I have attach the screen shot of the same..

Now i am checking out through GUI for User report, instead of username, IP address are appearing 

Whereas in the weekly schedule report which i posted earlier, some encrypted number were coming..don't know why?

Regards,

Anil