Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I'm curious to see if anyone has dealt with ADP eTime through your Ironport acting as a web filter?Specifically, ADP is saying that: Some client proxy servers have been identified as contributing to hosting connectivity or performance issues (e.g., b...

Dear All,Ironport WSA shows our customised blocked page if any user try to access a site which not allowed in access policies.A small problem here is that ,it even shows the blocked page when user type a url wrongly.As soon as user see this,they feel...

Hello,One of our clients has enabled NTLM (Single Sign-on) proxy authentication using the creation of an authentication realm.Now is it possible to create another authentication realm for another domain, (proxy will be joined also in this other domai...

Hi, I'm installing an Ironport S-Series and testing it and all seems to work ok but there is no log or system report. In  System Overview page I cannot see anything in any time range and obviously I cannot see access log.Also if I tried to go by ftp ...

I'd like to use ASA WCCP to point to a couple different Ironport s160 systems for redundancy. I can't find any documentation that talks about how the WCCP mechanism selects which system to use. Is it simply round robin or hash-based regardless of cac...

AJ Cruz by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've managed to add an Identity ldap and an Access Policy that requires authentication of Members in the group cn=internet.If a User is NOT in group cn=internet but exists in LDAP, the User is getting Internet access. I need to disable Internet Ac...

iske_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have an Internal dns server with ip  x.x.x.x and Public Service provider dns server is y.y.y.yThere is a Partners domain “example.com” which is hosted in the public network but only particular webserver in that domain “www.example.com” is not h...