Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex access for domain users in WSA

Suhail369
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

My intention is to allow Access to webex for our domain users. I have tried the steps which shown in the below link:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/m0jby2/Configure-a-list-of-allowed-domains-to-access-Webex-while-on-your-corporate-network#task_B58EAD2F2BE2C599F06E0B836DB118D8

and commit the same. but it doesnt work as expected. Kindly give solution to resolve this.

3 Replies 3

amojarra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Suhail369 

[1] what is the exact issue right now?

[2] WSA provides the ability to identify and control WebEx traffic directly. We do not need to create a new custom URL category in this case.

1. Under "Web Security Manager" > "Bypass Settings", click on the "Edit Application Bypass Settings..." button.
  2. Under "Cisco WebEx" check the "Bypass Scanning" box.
  3. Click the "Submit" button & then commit the changes

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++   If you find this answer helpful, please rate it as such  ++++

Hi @amojarra 

Thanks for the solution.

And one more thing, is there any way to block meeting with outside domain?

I have already blocked file sharing with other domains. My current requirement is need to chat with other domains but need to restrict the meeting option. Is there any way to do that?

Hi @Suhail369 

from WSA's side I believe you can not, block just access to meeting and allow chat to certain Domain, you just can block all the access to that particular Domain. 

but from WebEx side, I saw this User guide, maybe this could help you : Collaboration restrictions for Webex Meetings in Control Hub

please feel free to reach out if there is ay query 

++++   If you find this answer helpful, please rate it as such  ++++

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: