Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,  We observe the below message on WSA:"The File Analysis service is not reachable,Last message occurred 40 times between Sat Jul  3 14:53:23 2021 and Sat Jul  3 15:52:36 2021."Product InformationProduct: Cisco S170 Web Security ApplianceModel: ...

spacemeb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I need some guidance on how to achieve something I've never done before. How would I go about setting thing's up so a company could host their own website? Security and networking wise, I know that the server should be completely isolat...

Hello, I have a WSAv Proxy, with the following options:- Web Proxy enabled, my_proxy: 8080- Forward mode- https proxy disabled I'm trying to configure Credential Encryption for Basic Authentication as shown in: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/s...

cisco.13 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having problems to install and test WSA virtual. The first issue I found is that I couldnt download the WSA evaluation license from the cisco licensing portal. When I try to download the 45 day evaluation license I see the message: "access ti...

Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 a las 23.03.59.png Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 a las 23.16.45.png Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 a las 23.22.12.png Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 a las 23.30.13.png
Carlos T by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I would like to ask what is the use of option "Copy custom roles" when importing configuration from a CM to another, in SMA.  I am asking because if I have it enabled then I have some issues with the categories and applications in policies.  ...

I cannot get the license installed on the VM that I have running on VMware workstation 12.  It seems that I cannot paste to the console.  I always get a malformed license: invalid XML message.  I also try to ftp the license but can't connect.  I am a...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors