Helpful
Replies

Integrate video via Webex Connect's SDKs and APIs

nitesh.upadhyay
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reference:  https://imimobile.com/products/webex-connect/video

Hello folks,

I got a new requirement from one of my clients where they want to build the audio/video calling feature using Webex in their mobile and web app.

Currently, the client is using Twilio for calling and wants to replace it with Webex features and technology.

The use case is to Make an Audio-Video e-KYC system that can help the bank loan provider team/department for mortgage/property inspection

optional: Call-back and dial-In feature for end-customers(loan applicants) and bank agents is something also we are looking for along with audio/video calls.

The above feature wants to integrate into the client’s mobile and web app, currently more focused on mobile integration.

Can you suggest/guide the way to get started for it and any reference I can also go through to understand the similar solution and please send some sample/demo solution on how Webex imiconnect (imimobile video sdk/API) can be integrated for such similar solutions?

5 Replies 5

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @hmvbanuradha - Please refer to this page: https://cpaas.webex.com/business-messaging/web-rtc

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nitesh, Please can you fill the online form on the Website Page that you have referenced above. The team that handles the website will be able to guide you further on this.

Also, please use the sales support channels for these queries. The community forum is meant for addressing user queries on the features that are currently available within imiconnect sandbox. 

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

Where i can find that link?

thanks, @Connect - Tanuj , Thanks for the quick response.

surely will submit the website form.

Thanks

Did you find a way to how to use webex for KYC process.

best regards 

viraj