cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can anything be done with region setting in Canvas - Webex LTI Connector?

Hope it is the right board .-)

We are a government unit in Norway with many students in primary school (6 years - 15 years) who use Canvas as an LMS platform.

For distance learning, we use Cisco Webex in Canvas. It is well liked by all! Can we get it even better?

1) When creating Virtual Meetings, there is a need for a 24-hour time format instead of the current 12-hour am / pm time format.
The 12-hour time format creates a lot of confusion and misunderstandings, especially for the youngest school students.

2) We use the Norwegian version of Canvas. It is desirable that Cisco Webex in Canvas is also in Norwegian instead of English

Best regards

Otto Oksnes

Modified to provide a better understanding of the Cisco software expert in the United States.

1 Reply 1

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

I recently added a Product Enhancement Idea for changing the clock to the 24 hour format for the Webex Education Connector, this would make it available in all LMS vendors. If you are able to add a vote that would be great.

I don't have a requirement for it to be in another language but I would certainly support that.