cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"your token may have expired"

JD8
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, one of our students is getting the message "your token may have expired" when trying to join a meeting via Moodle - see screenshot. She is a student without a webex account. I know about the "Your Webex token has expired" message that teachers with their own account get frequently, and some students also get the "bad request" error - but this is a new problem. Please help!

token-may-have-expired.png

3 Replies 3

sanwwj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi @JD8 , you might want to ask the teacher who created the meeting to log out and log back into Webex using the "door" icon on the top right side of the screen. Then, ask the student to try and see if she is able to join the meeting after clearing her browser cache or join from incognito mode. Students can face this error too when joining the meeting if the teacher's Webex session is expired. If it still doesn't work, I'd suggest reaching out to TAC for assistance.

Response Signature

The student already tried different browsers but still gets the same error. However, this only occurs when she's using her laptop - she can access meetings via her tablet without problems. She's also been getting this error for weeks already, so I don't think the teacher's token is expired.

sanwwj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi @JD8 - in that case, I'd recommend opening a ticket with TAC so that the team can have a closer look at the issue.

Response Signature