Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Attendance Tracking

Hello, all! I am currently helping some instructors host their classes and I need some assistance using Webex. I am trying to trach attendance for the instructors, including if a participant arrives late or leaves early. I know there is a way to do this, but I am having a bit of a hard time trying to find this tracker. If there is a way to do so and also receive the information, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!

3 Replies 3

Flowace
Level 1
Level 1

To track attendance in Webex meetings and address your specific needs, you can use the "Attendance Report" feature. Here's how to do it:

1. Host the Meeting: Ensure you're the host of the Webex meeting.

2. Access Reports: During or after the meeting, go to the Webex meeting platform. Click on the "Reports" option.

3. Generate Attendance Report: In the Reports section, you'll find an option for "Attendance." Click on it and select "Export attendance report." This will download the attendance information as a CSV file.

4. Review the Report: Open the downloaded CSV file to see the attendance details. It includes information about who attended the meeting, when they joined, and when they left. This allows you to track late arrivals and early departures.

This feature should help you efficiently track attendance for instructors and gather information about participant arrivals and departures. You can share this report with the instructors as needed.

For more detailed instructions and troubleshooting, you can refer to the official Webex documentation. If you encounter any specific issues or have further questions, feel free to reach out for assistance.

If you have Webex integrated into your LMS, such as the MEETS integration,
the attendance can be accessed there as well.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Attendance is available by clicking on the user name in the upper right hand corner, select My Reports and then select Usage Reports.  Enter the date range and then select the meeting you need attendance for.  It can be exported as well.

Response Signature