cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

add or delete people from reoccurring meetings

HannumR
Level 1
Level 1

I have a weekly standing meeting and need to add or delete invitees?  How is this done?  I can add and delete one time meetings but not on a reoccurring meeting.  It just has the list of invitees without any options to add or delete.

1 Reply 1

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

@HannumR 

If you want to add and remove them for the whole recurring series:

On your org.webex.com site click on Meetings > then click on any of the upcoming weekly standing meetings > at the right-hand side you can add an attendee, to remove one click on the ellipsis (...) next to their email address and select remove. . If you are only looking to have someone in as a one-off or delete someone for a certain week then for a weekly meeting

If you want to add and remove them for individual occurrences in the series (i.e. make it an exception to the series):

On your org.webex.com site click on Meetings > then click on the meeting in the series you wish to change > now click on the pen/pencil edit icon

edit_meeting_icons.png

then select Edit only this meeting > make your change(s) and Save.

When you now look at the upcoming meetings you will notice the recurrence icon next to the meeting title has a line through it to indicate the meeting is an exception to the recurrence.

Hopefully this help you out.