cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding People to Sections

pemclean
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I created a section in Webex to organize my contacts. After creating the section, I am unable to move contacts to the section. I right click on the contacts name, then click move to section, then it opens the section selection dialogue box asking me which section I would like to move the contact to. I see the section I had just created, however when I click on it nothing happens. The only way I can successfully move a contact to a new section is if I create the section in the section selection dialogue box. 

4 Replies 4

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

@pemclean, you should see the "Add" at the bottom of the pop up where you select your sections.  Below is a screenshot showing what the Section menu should look like.  If it doesn't look the same, please check that your version is correct and possibly check for an update to make sure you have the latest version.

Section-MenuScreenshot.PNG

Response Signature

I see the add button on the pop up. After attempting to use the tool for some time, I realized the issue is the section I am selecting is not being highlighted to acknowledge I have it selected. The tool is working properly, but making the selection highlighted would be much easier for the user to avoid guessing.  

@pemclean it is highlighted but I agree it is difficult to see as it turns it a fainter color of gray which can be difficult to see.

Response Signature

Weird, it must be my screen then because when I tried on another screen I could see the highlight just fine. Thank you for the help!