Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bot removal

Hi,

I recently added a translator bot to the wrong space, can I remove it?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi erodriguez@iqteksolutions.com 

Webex Community Manager here. Thanks for your question here in the Community. Glad to have you join us.

Yes, you can remove a bot in a space in the same way that you remove a person from a space. Just go to the space, select People, find the bot you want to remove and right-click on it, then select Remove from space. I have added the wrong language translator bot to a space before as well. Hope this helps.Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 9.21.57 AM.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Any time! If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here in the community. Happy to see you join us!

Response Signature

Thanks!!

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi erodriguez@iqteksolutions.com 

Webex Community Manager here. Thanks for your question here in the Community. Glad to have you join us.

Yes, you can remove a bot in a space in the same way that you remove a person from a space. Just go to the space, select People, find the bot you want to remove and right-click on it, then select Remove from space. I have added the wrong language translator bot to a space before as well. Hope this helps.Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 9.21.57 AM.png

Response Signature