cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't reach webex service, reconnecting too frequently

bangappa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Recently got a M2 mac, and installed webex in it. Since then it goes off to a mode of "We can't reach the Webex service . Reconnecting..."

This happens almost every few mins once, yesterday it was once per an hour, but today it is aggravated, it is doing it for every 5 or 10 mins once. The workaround is to quit and restart the Webex app. Please note that if I'm in a meeting, the meeting goes well, and of course, not to mention, internet connectivity is undisturbed and functioning well during this time.

This happens with or without Anyconnect on, I think. And I don't receive any new messages during this time, means if I'm in a long webex meeting, and if this problem comes up. I can't quit and restart also, and team members who sends messages during the meeting and want me to check it out, I can't check those. This is being so much tough sometimes when team wants to share some links and stuffs.

1 Reply 1

You are maybe best opening this with Cisco internal support my friend as they will be able to look deeper into this for you, assuming you are talking about your Cisco provided Mac etc...

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io